The Air Traffic Control service is a type of Air Traffic Service. Other services include, Flight Information Service, which provides weather, traffic, and hazard information for pilots, and Alerting Service, which provides flight monitoring and emergency response if necessary.
The Airways Corporation provides air traffic services under certification from the CAA. They train and employ Air Traffic Controllers. The Airways training school is located in Christchurch.
Air Traffic Services Training and Certification
Rules, Forms and Information
- Air Traffic Services Rules
- Air Traffic Services Forms
- Fit and Proper Person
- English Language Proficiency (Vector article)
- Flight Plan Changes
- Parallel Runway Designations
- Performance Based Navigation (PBN)