CAA Funding - Consultation Background
The Civil Aviation Authority has thoroughly reviewed the way it has been funded for the past 15 years. A set of options for the future funding were developed in 2010 and the aviation community were invited to comment.
The documents below detail the funding options proposed at that time. These options were designed to enable the CAA to address emerging safety issues and respond to changes in the aviation community.
The consultation period ended Nov 2010. There were 38 responses to the consultation documents. The CAA thanks all those who have responded.
Summary of Submissions and Consultation
- Summary of Submissions (PDF) - 07 Jan 2011 - Revised to include one submission not taken account of in the quantitative summaries.
- Summary of Submissions (PDF) - 24 Dec 2010
- Consultation Document (PDF) (693 Kb)
- Consultation Supporting Document A - Financial Information (PDF 507 Kb)
- Consultation Supporting Document B - General Information (PDF 461 Kb)
- CAA Questionnaire (Word)