Application for Replacement of a Licence or Certificate
Guidance for Applicants
If you have lost your licence or it has been damaged in some way and you require a replacement please follow the following steps:
- If lost or Stolen in NZ – Notify the NZ Police and obtain a copy of the Police Report
- Apply for Replacement Licence on Form CAA 600 (PDF)
- There is a fee for replacement (see form).
- Remember to advise of any ratings you wish to record on the licence.
Remember as part of the application to:
- Include copy of Police Report – if required
- Sign Specimen signature at top right hand corner of application form
- Include fee or provide credit card details