The rule development process is set out in a variety of descriptive charts. These charts provide a flow diagram of the key processes and steps that are undertaken at various phases of the rule development process. They are reproduced here, separate from the key documents detailing each phase, for ease of access and copying.
Any questions or comments regarding these Charts can be directed to the Manager Rules Development, Chris Lamain, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chart 1: Overview of Participating Groups
- Chart 2: Overview of Rule Development Process
- Chart 3: Overview of Issues Collection and Processing
- Chart 4: Overview of Rule Project Phase
- Part 1: Detailed Description of stage 1 to 3 of the Rule Project Phase
- Part 2: Detailed Description of stage 4 of the Rule Project Phase
- Scholtens Report: Appendix 6