Flight Instructor Seminar 2007 - Papers
For the wider aviation community...
...microlight, helicopter, aeroplane, glider.
Back to the Future
Back to basic instruction for future instruction
The CAA, with the help of sponsors, conducted Flight Instructor Seminars at three venues in August 2007. They were specifically targeted at Part 149 Instructors and Part 61 B and C-Cat Instructors.
The emphasis was on instructional techniques. The papers presented are below.
Programme (9 Kb)
Note: Links with this symbol indicate Microsoft PowerPoint files. A free viewer for these can be downloaded from www.microsoft.com.
Colin Cox Presentations
- 8 Multiple Intelligences [2.8 MB]
- Learning Styles [1.7 MB]
- The Positive Learning Environment [1.3 MB]
- Who Wants to be a Flight Instructor Part 1 [543 KB]
- Who Wants to be a Flight Instructor Part 2 [255 KB]
- Aerodrome 101 [3.1 MB]
- BFR Considerations - Foreign licence issue or validations [953 KB]
- Language Assessment Flow Chart [156 KB]
- Light Sport Aircraft and Test Pilot Approvals [245 KB]
- Teaching Airmanship [701 KB]
- PPL Terrain Awareness [1.7 MB]
- General Reminders [670 KB]
Feedback and Photos