The CAA offers a FREE notification service that will send you an email alerting you to some changes relating to rules, airspace, and airworthiness. This is provided as a helpful aid – you should not rely on any such service for compliance – email is too unreliable for that.
|Airworthiness Directives Info||Other Airworthiness Info|
|About Airworthiness Directives||Continuing Airworthiness Notices|
|Emergency Airworthiness Directives||Other Authorities Advisory Airworthiness Info|
|Notice of Proposed Airworthiness Directive||GA Defects|
|Airworthiness Directives Logbook|
|Amateur-built||Ex-military and Vintage Factory Built||Propellers|
- Record of Amendments sheet
- How to Navigate the Airworthiness Directive Amendment Schedule
- Nr 16-08 - Airworthiness Directive Amendment Schdule (25 Aug 2016) - (1.64 KB)
- Nr 16-07 - Airworthiness Directive Amendment Schedule (28 Jul 2016) - (1.25 MB)
- Note: DCA/SEAT/13, with effective date 28 Jul 2016, has been cancelled. The change has been introduced in the Aircraft Seats and Harnesses AD Schedule (98 KB) dated 29 Jul 2016.
- In addition, DCA/HELI/5 with effective dated 29 Jul 2016 has been introduced and is applicable to Helicopter Seating Systems and is listed in the Helicopter General AD Schedule (45 KB) dated 29 Jul 2016.
- Nr 16-06 - Airworthiness Directive Amendment Schedule (30 Jun 2016) - (2.5 MB)
- Nr 16-05 - Airworthiness Directive Amendment Schedule (26 May 2016) - (1.7 MB)
- Nr 16-04 - Airworthiness Directive Amendment Schedule (28 Apr 2016) - (1.37 MB)
List of Airworthiness Directives issued and amended in the last 15 months by the CAA of NZ
This list has been collated from the monthly Airworthiness Directive Amendment Schedule. Each month it will be updated, and the oldest month will be deleted.
The list is provided at the request of Inspection Authorisation (IAs) for use when they are completing ARAs. Others may also find it useful, eg those carrying out a Maintenance Review.
The list should not be used as a substitute for checking the monthly Airworthiness Directive Amendment Schedule. Owners and operators should be checking the Airworthiness Directive Amendment Schedule on a monthly basis to ensure that their aircraft is in compliance with all relevant Airworthiness Directives. The easiest way of doing this is to subscribe to the Airworthiness Directive notification service.
If you have any suggestions about improving the format or layout of the list please email firstname.lastname@example.org